Friday, July 25, 2008

Dust Bunny Snow Storm

I need to get me one of these.

My mother raised me better, but I am a bit hard-headed and frankly don’t care about dust as much as she does. Even I was a bit taken back when the power went out the other day during the morning storm. That night I kicked on the ceiling fan as the wife was crawling into bed.

Clods of dust bunnies the size of half dollars puffed forth and delicately dozed their way to the floor. The dust storm covered the bed and floor like ash from a volcano eruption. It bothered even the likes of us.

I guess I need to use the ceiling fan duster a bit more often. Who knew? I betcha dollars to donuts that the maternal unit calls to inquire about our dust problems and suggests ways, elbow grease I’m sure, to keep that from happening. She will just sh*t and fall back when she finds out that I just shook the dust off the comforter and went to bed.

No comments: