Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Holiday Weekend

Yesterday was my Father’s Day. I was treated to a breakfast at Anton’s restaurant (I had the “hungry student”), a flick at Springfield 8 (Fantastic Four), then I spent the rest of the day either reading comics with my daughter, or sitting my chair reading comics to myself. After the child went to bed my wife and I celebrated our wedding anniversary a day early. It was a dandy day, I tell you what.

On June 17, Father’s Day and our actual anniversary, we are celebrating with our families. My parents are coming to town, both grandmas will be here as will an aunt and a cousin. The best part of the whole deal is that I was able to get my homework (all of it) completed on Friday before all the festivities began. That makes for a nice holiday.

No comments: