Sunday, May 04, 2008

Comic Book Movies Can Be Great; Take IRON MAN for Instance


I may not be Iron Man, but the movie sure makes me want to pretend that I am. Oh to be a kid again. The flick sure makes me want to read the comics. I do have some Iron Man for the kiddos – Marvel Adventures line – and they seem to like it. It’s tame, but interesting. He’s not quite the jerk, nor the drinker, but the story is still pretty good.

I will not spoil the movie for you. I will tell you to stay and wait until the very end of all the stinking credits. There is a more … much more. Other than that, you will have to see for yourself. It's great. Yes, I said great.

Iron Man goes on my DVD Christmas/Birthday list. Robert Downey Jr. was perfect.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a review of it up on STCM and INCONCEIVABLE!

Jason said...

I can't wait to see it.