Thursday, May 18, 2006

'Only A Sith Thinks In Absolutes'

Michael Soetaert over at The Holy Grail Press, has written a very interesting essay “It Could Never Happen Here.” In a 1984, big brother kind of way, he writes about the failings of complacency and the erosion of freedoms in the name of national security.

Fat Jack is a Demublican: liberal on social issues and civil rights, but conservative on some some things like, oh I don't know maybe "from my cold dead hands" will you take my gun. Yeah.

The Rebel Alliance must remember: "Only a Sith thinks in absolutes."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is it absolute that only Sith think in absolutes? If you are absolutely sure, then does it make you a Sith?

The Holy Grail Press said...

I have a sith. She lives in Virginia. Yes, I do know there's a blogers group that meets every month in a while, but usually on Tuesdays, which is the one night of the week I seem to be perpetually busy on. If I ever get a chance, I plan on joining you. You do meet in a bar, right?

admin said...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?