Wednesday, August 26, 2009

WHERE OH WHERE HAS MY BIG BLOGGER GONE?

Life is running at full tilt these days, what with graduation out of the way and a big boy job having started. I'm finding out just how hard it is to work all day then come home and blog. It's not so easy, but I'll try to keep it up.

I've so many thoughts lately and not near enough time to write them down. I'll give you an idea of some of the things I've considered:

  1. I think it is ridiculous for any news agency to harp on the first lady's shorts. Why do we care if she wears shorts. Women can't catch a break. I mean really ... come on.
  2. Health care is a good thing. Health reform is necessary. All the silly misinfo needs to stop in order for us to have healthy debate. We should have healthy debate.
  3. It's okay to disagree with the President. Dissent is good. I just wish it was for reasons that were not entirely made up by a bunch of crazies. I'd rather dissent came from legit facts.
  4. I am really enjoying my job, but it is hard.
  5. I'm tired. I got to bed about 9:30 p.m. and sleep until 6 p.m. I'm at work at 7:15 a.m. and leave at 4:30 p.m. I usually work a half-day on Saturdays. I'm still happy.
  6. My father is retiring as I am entering a new career. Weird, huh?
  7. I wish my garden grew better. It's frustrating.
  8. I didn't realize how many huge pieces of significant legislation that Ted Kennedy had led. Wow! It's staggering. The ADA is a big one in my book.
Sorry for the lack of posts. I make no promises.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always had trouble growing flowers, even in pots. But my husband suggested that I get Miracle Grow and put in the soil. The flowers that he bought 6 for $1 went nuts and grew like crazy. You only have to do it one time. By the way I agree about the shorts, for the love of Pete people!