Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A COMEDIC BREATHER

I decided to take a break and showcase a Cracked.com article entitled "8 Insane Ways Parents Are Politically Brainwashing Children". I sent this to some friends, one of which responded that s/he was not amused.

I am, at the same time, amused and disturbed at the amount of crazy located within. Crazy, which I know is present on the left and right. Remember, there were people who claimed that Ronald Reagan was the Antichrist because he had six letters in each of his three names (666). Stupid without a doubt.

This article pokes fun at the crazies on both sides and I thought I would share. You will likely laugh, but I also hope you ponder for just a moment, the serious irrational mentalities behind many of these t-shirts, books or beliefs.

Just for the record, I think PETA is as crazy as the left can get.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

Crazy is putting it mildly. They're straight up nucking futs! I could go on and on about their hypocrisy. I love their "peaceful" demonstrations.