Friday, February 24, 2006

Welcome

Welcome to Fat Jack’s Rant. This blog will address a wide range of topics. Some days it will be pertinent to local, state or national incidents. Other times it will be more stream-of-consciousness journal writings regarding my particular journey through life, the things I have learned, frustrations encountered, or an update of the achievement of my goals along the way.

I do not promise to write often, as I refuse to be rushed into taking a stand on a particular subject. I will blog on many things including:

  • Politics
  • Modern day goings-on
  • My thoughts on how to change the world for the better
  • Retorts to other people’s blogs
  • My journey to
    • Earn my Master’s Degree in Elementary Education
    • Teach 4th -5th grade, or middle school English
    • Earn my black belt in Kenpo
    • Earn my black belt in Iaido (ancient art of the drawing of the samurai sword).
Enjoy,
Abikerbard

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging my friend. I think you will enjoy it. I will help you set up your site to add links.

Bryan said...

Hail and Welcome dear friend to the Blogging Family (Its about time)!

Like Larry, I will link from my sites and put up a notice that you are out there in the ether posting your little heart out.

Nice to have you aboard.