Monday, December 15, 2008

IT'S FINALS WEEK; DON'T BOTHER ME!

Actually, it's not all that bad. Most of my work are projects and not test-based. Two major things I am working on (my classroom website and my master's thesis) are still in progress. I was hoping to have both done this semester. So was my graduate advisor and technology instructor. Unfortunately, it does not always work that way. Not my fault and not theirs either. Paperwork takes time and anyone that has worked with the government bodies knows that all too well. New projects have kinks. It's just that both problems have hit me this semester. I'm trying hard to stay positive about it all and not freak.

I just don't want to have to finish both projects while I am student teaching next semester. That would just stink. Stink, I tell you. I am taking some down time to work on the classroom web page and blog. It's been fun.

No comments: