Tuesday, January 06, 2009

PITTLING

Today is a day of rest and relaxation I guess. I had plans to read, write, do some research on my thesis and prepare for my conference presentation. I've managed to write some blog posts, but that was not what I had in mind when I decided to write.

I find myself thinking about the upcoming semester and it's making it hard to keep focused on other priorities. So I'm goofing off. I guess that's okay. I am on vacation, but I find it hard to good when I should be working. I guess I don't find it hard enough.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!!! If you would like to pittle with the laundry or the dishes you go right ahead, honey. If you would like to make dinner that would be nice, too. I won't stand in your way. Enjoy yourself.

Ms. Fat Jack (Skinny Kitty)

admin said...

I did make some cookies. I need those like I need a third nipple, but I did it anyway.

Whoo. I am bushed. Better sit and do nothing, I mean rest, for a while.