Saturday, April 03, 2010

BETTER THAN BLOGGING

I really didn't anticipate engaging in the Facebook experience as much as I have. I find I use it more as a blogging replacement (micro-blogging) than as a personal social sharing. I find news stories and with the click of a button I can share that story on Facebook and give some kind of opinion, albeit a very small one. 

I wish news sites had a Blogger button I could click and automatically log into blogger, complete with a link provided. It doesn't work that way, but I think it would help the blogging community. The problem with Facebook is that there isn't room to write anything of any significance (unless you use their blogging took but who does that?)

Interestingly, I am using the blog format to discuss this. No, the irony isn't lost on me. I still love to write and that's not what Facebook is about. I just wish news outlets made posting to blogger easier, more intuitive ... more Mac-like.

1 comment:

Branson Missouri said...

There are a lot of tools out there to integrate the two. I've been looking into option myself.

There is a lot more personal responsibility with Facebook - you know who is talking.

Missouri Netizen