Saturday, March 03, 2007

Comics in My Classroom Reviews Moving to New Blog

I don’t have enough to do, so I’ve started a new blog. Rather than continuing to post my Comics in my Classroom reviews here on Erratic Rants, I’ve decided they need their own home. So I’ve given Blogger some more business and started The Graphic Classroom, a blog dedicated to the use of comics in the classroom, especially the elementary classroom. From time to time, I may also look at some other cool comics that may more appropriate for middle school or high school. I may even entertain the idea of comics that are not appropriate for any classroom, but that will be rare.

If you are interested in following my reviews of comics for the classroom, then click on over and have a look at The Graphic Classroom. So far there are not any other reviews, articles or essays that I haven’t already posted here. But give me some time and I will.

No comments: