Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Apple iPhone: It's Finally Here!


Once again Apple makes developments in the technology field that is years beyond other companies. At the annual Macworld Conference and Expo several things were announced including the companies revolutionary new contraption. iPhone combines many of today’s functions in one smooth, clean and efficient Mac and PC device:

  • iPod
  • Cell Phone
  • Daily Calendar
  • Fully Functioning html Web Browser (Safari)
  • Email
  • WiFi
  • Bluetooth
  • 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera
  • and much more.

This is a must see device. You simply have to check it out for yourself.

See the iPhone on Mac’s website.
Read the Macworld article.

4 comments:

Lenny said...

That is a nice toy I cant believe the cost would equal two Nintendo Wii's. I hate to say it but I still want one. Damn You Apple! :)

Unknown said...

I guess Apple has to sell something since they lost the Personal Computer race. It does sound like a glorified Blackberry.

admin said...

Glorified Blackberry? When have you ever known Apple to simply put out a glorified hack job of something else? You are thinking of Microsoft. I know, I know you love PC's and all of that nonsense. The Darkside tell themselves all kinds of things to justify their antiquated and outdated allegiances.

Or maybe it's that "you can only do graphics on a mac" crap. That's right. I only use mac and I can't ... well lets see. What can I NOT do on a Mac that someone could do on a PC? Nothing.

Anonymous said...

Although I am not a Mac fan-boy, I like alot of what Apple is doing lately except with their DRM crap. Rather than try to explain it here, check out this blog entry:

http://nanocrew.net/2007/01/13/ihandcuffs/

I find the very idea of companies "managing" my "digital rights" extremely irritating.