Saturday, September 22, 2007

Kool-Aid! Get Your Cold Glass of Kool-Aid!


Today is the day of blog posts, I tell you what. I had hung my blogging tool up for the day, then it happened. The neighbor kids got the idea to open a Kool-Aid stand. So daughter took off to make some bread. It wasn't long til they came back disgusted at the slow stream of money. I gave them more cups, bought some red chill myself and headed home. Not an hour later they had racked up over $12, most of which was earned by making signs and a newly developed hard-sell tactic. Just imagine. The kids were learning about economics and it wasn't even a school day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done kiddos. I think a stand downtown for Art Walk should be the next goal. I don't get to the suburbs very often.

Busplunge said...

One of my life's rules: Always buy from a kool-aid or lemonade stand run by kids.