Monday, June 02, 2008

Gaming and Green Blogs

It seems everyone’s cutting back on the blogging these days The 2 Dollar Bill, Snarling Marmot, Minutia, Dad’s on a Rant, Thinking Things, Corner of the Sky, Chatter, and even Life of Jason. What's going on? I must admit that school has affected FJ’s ability to put fingers to keys lately. Plenty of writing going on in the House of Jack, but not so much in the way of Erratic Rants. So many bloggers writing less is unsettling.

I am on vacation at home, which normally would lead to more blogging, but my wife and daughter are here too, so the girly and I have been gaming, mostly with Lego Star Wars for the Wii. We finally beat the section of Naboo that was befuddling us. Now it’s on to the pod races which we seem to repeat over and over with no clue as to what we are doing wrong.

Lego Indiana Jones comes out tomorrow. These Lego games tale, I tell you what. Great for kid and adult alike. My daughter and I game for 1-2 hours at a time, blinking our eyes at the clock in amazement. (Kids and Wives, if you are looking for a good gift for Dad, the new Lego Indiana Jones would be perfect if you have a gamer for a Dad or husband.)

I noticed that we have a new blogger for the local blog roll. Green Living in Greene County is a straight-up site for environmentalism in our lovely domicile. Good for us. This blogger needs all the help he can get.

2 comments:

The CDM said...

Maybe life is catching up with them. I hear ya on the school thing. Funny, I too have been gaming(never thought I'd be soooinvolved with one). The one I got hooked on is by sigma-teams. I've running all 3 campaigns of Alien Shooter, it's SO addicting.

Sky Girl said...

I've been spending more time with the kiddos. With the sun up longer, we're doing more outside until later in the evening. By the time it's dark and they're in bed, it's time for me to go to bed.

Oh, and I was introduced to Guitar Hero. Seriously.