Thursday, January 07, 2010

RONALD REAGAN IN COMICS



My issue of POLITICAL POWER: RONALD REAGAN came in yesterday (preview here). But ainchya a liberal? Yeah, but I love comics and think comic biographies are cool. I also bought the one about that Alaskan governor that up and quit. Bluewater Productions has put out all kinds of political comics including one about BO OBAMA, the president's dog.

I will not, however, come close to the LIMBAUGH one. First of all, if he really cared about his political views, he would quit the entertainment industry and run for office so he could practice what he preaches. That would be work. Enough of that.


I read a biography of Reagan once. It was for a history class and was required (reading and a paper). I actually found it quite interesting.

No comments: