Thursday, June 22, 2006

We Lost Our Kitty


It’s a tragic day in the house of Jack, as our kitty got out last night. He slipped out the front door as we were putting the next day’s mail in the box. He does this from time to time, but he only sits in the bushes against the house. After about 15 minutes he comes to the door and cries to be let in.

Not so last night. He disappeared in about 10 minutes and hasn’t been seen since. Our family is very upset. My wife and 6-year-old daughter are absolutely devastated. My little one is having a real hard time understanding what is going on and why he will not come home.

BUDDY is neutered and also declawed in the front. He isn’t supposed to be an outside kitty, but he does slip by every little bit. As I write this, my wife is sitting on the front porch, flashlight in hand, sobbing and calling his name. So if you see him out and about, or at the humane society, or some other shelter, please contact me immediately. I have pictures to prove his is ours.



1 comment:

Ron Davis said...

Jack: I hope Buddy returns from an adventure with all lives intact.