Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Mattress for a King

Fat Jack needs a new mattress. The one we have, a tradition inner-spring mattress, is just not getting it. I tend to sleep in a hole and every time I move, the wife moves. We are really considering a different type of mattress. Something besides the same old tradition spring board. We would love to hear from our beloved and intelligent readers about the mattresses you prefer or recommend. We are interested in:

We have decided to move to a King. That way the poor skinny kitty has more room as Jack tends to spread out, or so I am told. Our lovely wifey-poo is all but beside herself with glee. She cannot wait to be "Sleeping Beauty". I found it curious that Consumer Reports does not rate mattresses. I read somewhere that the reason is because the evaluators cannot agree. So there must really be a lot of personal taste in a mattress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Subject : I have an enquiry about your site

Dear Sir/madam

Are you the owner of fatjacksrants.blogspot.com/? If so, I represent a mattress client and I would like to place a small text link advertisement on your website.

If you are interested please reply and we can negotiate a price, once an agreement has been made we can settle the payment through PayPal on the same day.

Best Regards
David
david@adsnu.com

Anonymous said...

You should try a memory foam mattress. I just bought one last week, and it's really comfy and has helped with my sleeping patterns. I suffer from back trouble, so whereas I used to get about 6 hours of disturbed sleep per night, I'm now getting 8 hours.