Sunday, October 08, 2006

CRIBS


You might think that my fridge is not a thing to blog about, but you would be wrong. But if MTV finds it of interest to show the interior of the fridge of some obscure musician, then surely you will be interested in my ice box. Come on, how often does a fridge look that clean? The wife got a wild hair on Saturday and really went to town on the fridge. I won’t tell you what we found, but I will show you a job well done.

I’ve been informed that the microwave is in need of a bath in some kind of serious way. I’ve also been told that my wife has put away her washrag for a while so the zapper is mine. That’s a fair trade so you won’t hear my complaining. Of course I have seen the microwave yet, but still. She also keeps pointing at the closet where the vacuum hides. I think that’s a sign of another job to come.

No comments: