Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stupid Democrats


Leave it to my internet Granny to post the right stuff. I stole this from her. This is why I am a Demublican. Did some Democrats not get the message during the last election? People are tiring of President Bush's tactics and elected some different folks to stand up to his bullying and destruction of the US Constitution and our freedoms. Not small potatoes folks. And yet, we have elected officials who help him trample all over our rights. Why? I don't have the foggiest clue. How hard is it to stand up for what is right?

Come on! Why does the Attorney General need to be able to spy on Americans WITHOUT a warrant from the FISA court? Does that really sound like a good idea? What's so hard about getting a warrant from the FISA court?

2 comments:

Sky Girl said...

Amen.

Anonymous said...

Well, let's not pretend those on the left don't want to take civil rights away from people as well. They just want different rights taken away! :)

(I despise both parties!)

I agree with you, though. There is zero reason for them not to be required to get a warrant from the FISA court.