Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Secret Cell Phone Videos from the Classroom

One of the Fat Jack operatives sent us this link to some videos from inside the classroom. It shows a classroom full of disrespect and it makes us shudder.

We are utilitizing restraint here, choosing to say little about the tapes and the multitude of issues that have come up: teacher respect, student respect, student cameras in class, etc. We will say that these videos scare us and make us sad that some public school classrooms have made it to this point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I never thought about being teachers being secretly video taped. How sad and as a teach how frightening. We are "sound-byte" world and even something good can be completely taken out of context. I truly don't know how teachers do it everyday? I really respect that you want to go into this profession. I simply would not be able to do it.

-Ms. Fat Jack