Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tidbits

Skinny Kitty took off this week to work on the house with me. Or is it me who is working with her? Probably the latter. We are cleaning the garage, preparing for a garage sale, organizing the house, bombing the office (it's a mess my friends) and spending quality time together.

The last one is the best part of the week. We have two granny's down, one dangerously ill and the other who just keeps falling. At the ninth decade, infections and falls are not good on the body. So we are checking in often. We've been sitting with the granny in the hospital. Blogging is brief.

I've also been having it out with my best buddy, Larry, over on his blog. It's been loads of fun talking about gay marriage and all the issues there. And neither he nor I have our itty bitty feelings hurt either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers with you and yours. I did chime in on the marathon bout between you and Larry.

Hug the kitty for me.