Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HEROES PANEL @ SAN DIEGO COMICON

There was a packed house (according to this report) at the HEROES panel at Comicon. The freakshow will continue for another season, this time with our favorite characters getting a chance to settle down and try to figure out what a normal life is all about. New characters from a carnival will show up. Claire will be in college, doing what we dream co-eds doing.

Sounds interesting. Now that I have season two down and have started three, I'm hoping to finish before the start of the next season. I have to get to work this last week. I'll let you know how it goes. With lots of TV watching, I will have to carve out time to get in my daily exercise otherwise the fat doctor will chastise me.

Gosh, I guess I should read, too. Reading is fundamental, don't you know.



No comments: