Monday, July 27, 2009

UNINTERESTED IN HOUSEHOLD CHORES

I accept, as my responsibility, 90% of the household chores in the summer; however, after this weekend I am completely and utterly disengaged in the process of cleanliness. I am more interested in watching HEROES.

The television series, HEROES, is one of my favorite shows. I was able to watch most episodes during the first season but college got in the way of seasons two and three. No way; no how. I have indulged myself this summer. I have finished season one (23 hour-long episodes) and have started season two (11 hour-long episodes because of the writer's strike I think).

Somehow the wife and daughter seem to think that clean floors, washed dished and hot food is also a priority. [sigh] I don't think I am going to change their minds so I should quit blogging and get to it, but I am not inclined to do so.

No comments: