Saturday, November 07, 2009

THE HEART ATTACK SPECIAL


Twinkie Casserole:  24 Twinkies topped with caramel, mini marshmallows 
and brown sugar topped with caramel icing.

Sweet bejeebers! I am a fat man, but I  wouldn't eat most of the food items on this site. Even I have my limits of fat and calories. Twinkie casserole? Are you kidding me? Powerdered Pancake Donut Surprise? How about the Adjaruli Khachapuri, which consists of eggs, cheese and what looks like a stick of butter baked in a bread boat. You really have to see these concoctions to believe them.

[Keystroke to Jason Rohrblogger.]

2 comments:

Jason Rohrblogger said...

Thanks for the shout out. Glad you are enjoying the caloric links...

Anonymous said...

You must send the recipe for that casserole to your nutritionist....just for fun.

Ms. Fat Jack