Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SONS OF HEROES

I really couldn't think of a better title than to just combine the titles of the two TV shows I enjoy the most: SONS OF ANARCHY (Tuesdays) and HEROES (Mondays). I enjoy HEROES for the obvious reasons of the comic book connection. SONS OF ANARCHY is just bad to the bone. My wife resisted that show for a while, but she has become hooked. I think it is more of a train wreck show for her. SONS is so intense and bothersome that she simply cannot look away.

I don't why I bothered blogging about these two shows. I really didn't say anything in the post. It does nothing to enlighten anyone. I just felt like it, I guess. So there you go. I love these two shows.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How about Heroes of Anarchy? Tattted up super heroes? Never fly in the mainstream?