Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Snarl for the Camera Boys and Girls

The Snarling Marmot is interviewing her fellow bloggers and posting those profiles on her site. A dandy idea if you ask me, and a nice way to support the Springfield Bloggers and promote goodness among the group of diverse bloggers.

So far she has interviewed:
Granny Geek
Chatter by Ron Davis
Thinking Things
Fat Jack
Rhetorica

(BLOG NOTE: Our snarling rodent has announced another round of blogophiles.)

Coming soon:
Curbstone Critic
The Turner Report
Simple Thoughts of a Complex Mind
Minutia: Thoughts of Duane Keyes

By the sounds of it, there are others in the works. If you are interested in joining the fun and have not yet received a questionaire contact The Snarling Marmot. By the sounds of it, she has her work cut out for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And later this week, we'll have Stoner, Randy Turner, Larry Litle and Duane Keyes. I still have at least one questionaire out there I'm waiting on return for ... and I'll be sending more out.

I had NO idea this was going to be so popular! But I'm thrilled everyone is enjoying it.