Wednesday, February 25, 2009

CINDERELLA CAN'T EVEN MAKE IT TO MIDNIGHT ANYMORE

I just realized that I never published an Oscar wrap-up. It's shameful but I'll tell you anyway. I went to bed at 9:30 p.m. Those long days are zapping my energy and it's all I can do not go to bed before my 8-year-old.

Heath Ledger won and I was glad. I really didn't care about anything else. Not that I am down on the Oscars or anything, but I didn't see many movies this year so I wasn't exactly invested. That will change one of these days.

I'll have a party again, and my good friend, Larry and his complex mind, will be the first to receive an invite. Just plan on coming over next year, bud. Consider this your invite. You and the fam are at the top of the list.

Skinny Kitty informed me (at 5:30 a.m. the next morning) that Slumdog won Best Pic and Best Director. Whatever. I haven't seen it yet so I don't know. It's on the Netflix queue.

No comments: