Tuesday, October 13, 2009

CELLULOID WITHDRAWL

(That's celluloid not cellulose).

In other words I am missing my movie watching. The job keeps this fat guy busy, busy, busy and I just don't have the time, energy or money to go to the movies. I am lamenting the fact that I am letting all these cool movies pass me by.

What movies you ask. Let me count the frames:

  1. Zombieland
  2. District 9
  3. 9
  4. Inglorious Basterds
  5. Where the Wild Things Are
  6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Thank the Lord Jesus on High that I have a subscription to Netflix, without which I would probably be a throbbing blob of miserable crybabiness. (Note: I don't think Jesus cares about the weather, if I get a parking space or not, and certainly not a piddly-fart about my Netflix subscription.)

If you have seen any of these movies and have found them worthwhile, please drop by and leave a comment harassing me about the fact that I haven't seen them. Go ahead; I don't mind.