Friday, November 03, 2006

Live and Blogging on Election Day

I shall be sporting my polticial boxing bow tie
from
Beau Ties Ltd on election day.


Tuesday night will be brimming with babbling – blogging – as many of Springfield’s finest citizen journalists will be meeting for a live blog event at our usual hangout at the Patton Alley Pub. With laptops in hand we will be reporting on the election results throughout the night. This mid-term election should prove to be one of the most exciting in a long time.

The idea came from Rhetorica and a dandy idea it was. We will discuss local, state and national politics, but I’m sure other topics will come up. Bloggers and non-bloggers alike are invited to attend and no laptop is necessary. We are a nice bunch and are most willing to share. The members are made up of conservatives, liberals and even a libertarian. If you stop by you can participate, learn how to blog, or just watch the fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there without the bow tie on.

Unknown said...

I accidently logged in as anom: Sorry about that. I will be there.
Larry

John Stone said...

LL in a tie ... good lawdy, don't the Repugs have enough trouble this year without *THAT*?

I also encourage everyone to come. I possible I will follow the Lib-guy into the mens room, or down to the nearest fire hydrant, so I can piss on his shoes again.

It's great fun ...