Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On Selecting a Presidential Candidate

Not sure which candidate you like when it comes to the presidential election? Now you can take a quiz to see which candidate most closely aligns with your personal beliefs. How fun is that? (Thanks to Uncle Jim for sending me the link.) Try it out. You do not have to answer all questions, which makes it fun.

Now I do not have firm views on all questions, so I won't bother you with the candidate that ranked highest on my list. Some of my views may become more solidified as this whole thing progresses. Have fun!

Click here for the WQAD Select A Candidate Quiz.

3 comments:

Sky Girl said...

Not surprisingly, I got Dennis Kucinich. I may be ready for him, but the world is not.

thinkingthings said...

That was a gas. Interestingly my man Edwards was second on my list, with Chris Dodd first, and KrazyKucinich third. Dodd doesn't have a prayer, but I keep hoping Edwards will surprise us all.

Anonymous said...

I got Kucinich as a number one choice too. That was a surprise to me.