Saturday, January 19, 2008

Draft Finished & Sent

I’ve been working on a writing project for weeks now. I started writing over Christmas break and have continued pounding on it until Saturday, January 19, 2008, 4:38 p.m. It was only 28 pages (6,300 or so words) but it took me a long time. Curse that “research” – damned dirty word. Anyway, it has been submitted and is a weight off my shoulders.

I want to thank my trusted friends who proofed it, made suggestions, and gave critical comments to make my work better.

Big Paulie
Lori the teacher
Eric the teacher
Skinny Kitty

You all really helped me and I sincerely appreciate every single comment and criticism that I received. My work is better – much better – because of you. Good editors really are a writer’s best friend.

Bless your hearts.

Yo, ho! It’s time for a beer.

No comments: