Monday, January 07, 2008

Dusty Old Bones, Full of Green Dust


My 37-year-old wife just received her first AARP mailing! Oh there is such justice in the world. Someone, somewhere in the hallowed halls of the old folks agency must have heard her complain about being old and growing grey hairs cause wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am she’s on the blue hair mailing list. It wasn’t addressed to occupant, but to Ms. Fat Jack.

The mailing is quite informative, listing position statements on health care, social security, and financial security for all the presidential candidates, not just the top tier.

Tomorrow we go shopping for a Jazzy Chair and those gawd-awful cataract sunglasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fortunate for you I have a sense of humor and sincerely enjoy celebrating one more year of life everytime I celebrate a birthday. I am growing old, beautifully with character. You had better watch out for me in my jazzy chair because I am going to drive it with zest...eat my green dust!
Ms. Fat Jack