Saturday, February 23, 2008

And the Razzie Goes to …

The anti-Oscars (Razzie) have been awarded and the winners, who are really losers, must stink something awful as two movies had a big run. There were other bad pictures out there this year, yet somehow the Razzie’s focused in on Norbit and I Know Who Killed Me. It’s just out and yet somehow I see Cletus the Cable Guy’s new movie, Witless Protection, in the running for a Razzie. That slack-jawed knuckle dragger has enough hair on his back and neck to weave me a wig to make Dee Snider proud.

The ostentatious nonsense known as Hairspray should have been nominated in the GODAWFUL MUSICAL category. All penguin movies should not only get Razzies, but should be banned from theatres and only allowed to go straight to DVD, if they must at all. I’m sure there are more stinkers out there. If Skinny Kitty had anything to say, all fantasy and sci-fi movies would be nominees for Razzies. Feel free to comment about the movies you hated this year. Save us all the pain of spending money on the DVD rental.

Here’s the list of Razzie losers this year:


WORST PICTURE:
I Know Who Killed Me

WORST ACTOR:
Eddie Murphy, Norbit

WORST ACTRESS:
Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me

WORST SUPPORTING ACTRESS:
Eddie Murphy (as Rasputia), Norbit

WORST SUPPORTING ACTOR:
Eddie Murphy (as Mr. Wong), Norbit

WORST SCREEN COUPLE:
Lindsay Lohan 
and
Lindsay Lohan, I Know Who Killed Me.

WORST REMAKE OR RIP-OFF:
I Know Who Killed Me
(Rip off of Hostel, Saw and the Patty Duke Show.)

WORST PREQUEL OR SEQUEL:
Daddy Day Camp

WORST DIRECTOR:
Chris Siverston, I Know Who Killed Me

WORST SCREENPLAY:
I Know Who Killed Me, by Jefry Hammond

WORST EXCUSE FOR A HORROR MOVIE:
I Know Who Killed Me

1 comment:

Branson Missouri said...

Great post....but more importantly. Where are my cookies?