Friday, February 01, 2008

Nuthin But Movies

I have bronchitis. It sucks big time. I hate not being to breathe, but at least I have cough medicine that lets me sleep better at night. I haven't done much today except watch movies and rest. I watched THE BOURNE IDENTITY which is just what I thought it would be. It was exciting. The only problem I had was in the end, Jason goes to the top secret training facility in NY. There, he meets the guy who turned Bourne into the killing machine he is. It is an illegal program, yet all Bourne has to do is jump out the window and escape? Too convenient. If it is top secret, then there would not be a window to the outside. Other than that, I enjoyed it.

We also watched Hong Kong Phooey. That was a lot of fun. My daughter seemed to really enjoy it. That theme song cracks me up!

No comments: