Thursday, August 10, 2006

Discovering The Discovery Center


(Did you like that catchy headline? I'm sure that's never been used before.)

My wife and daughter headed out the other night for a Mommy-Daughter date at The Discover Center. For some strange reason we have never taken our daughter there before. I guess we've just never thought about it. From what I hear it was a fantastic time of – you guessed it – discovery. There's never a better time than when learning and play pretend intersect. The Discovery Center will have to become a regular place of play for us. Too bad I was such a Jack-come-lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get a family pass that is good for a year at a reasonable price. They also have special exhibts throughout the year which are great! It is really a good deal and gives you the freedom to come and go at your leisure.

Anonymous said...

I'm almost positive that head has been in the News-Leader. If it hasn't, it will be. ;-)