Saturday, May 23, 2009

FIRST BLOOD: PART 2

The lovable 6-pound pet devoured two more animals this week. He caught two rabbits (a baby and an adult bunny). The baby he caught at my grandmother's house. The adult he caught in our yard. I didn't know about it until he got hungry in the middle of the night and woke me up. I thought he needed to pee. I was wrong. I wondered what was taking him so long. I went out there to see him gnawing on a half-eaten carcass. I cleaned him up, threw the remains away and went back to bed. That dog loves his yard. No one would ever guess that really sweet dog could manage to catch and kill adult rabbits. He is something else. The gorging does induce vomitting. He eats too much rich rabbit and hurls it up later. So I to get to his kill as fast as possible.

No comments: