Friday, January 18, 2008

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest was Dead in the Water

Can’t say that I am too impressed with the movie. It was dead in the water. Skinny Kitty (wife of FJ) felt that the first two were better. Yeppers. I would agree with that. Number 3 seemed a bit disjointed and confusing, although I’m glad it did not have a fairy tale ending. Rotten Tomatoes slapped a rotten label on it (45%). Oh well. Life goes on.

Speaking of movies, have you been to the Marmot’s den lately? She turned us on to the Sundance award winner, Teeth. We are disturbed, but we love stuff like this. It's been added to the Netflix queue.

You
Have
Got
To
See
The
T-R-A-I-L-E-R

Check the review at Ain't It Cool News. Just so you know, it is not uncommon for young boys to grow up thinking that the V-JJ has a set of chompers with which to nibble the unsuspecting digit.



2 comments:

Busplunge said...

I love a movie I can sink my teeth into! Will it play at the Moxie?

The CDM said...

I felt a little let down as well. I kinda felt like they were trying too hard or something.