Sunday, January 13, 2008

Please Buy Some Cookies


Dear readers, a note from my daughter:

This is (daughter of Fat Jack) talking to you and I’m selling girl-scout cookies for my troop because we looked at a magazine and we saw all this cool stuff! And I was wondering if you want to buy some! Well, if you do, go to my dad’s Email address (fatjacksrants@mac.com) and I’ll call you. If you want to buy the cookies they are $4 a box!

Thank you and have a nice day,

(Fat Jack’s daughter)

Like she said, if you want to order cookies, feel free to email me at fatjacksrants@mac.com and leave your phone number. Then my daughter will call you and answer any questions you have. Click here for the list of cookies available.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

I got tagged today, got the usual thin mints and cinnamon swirls. Still waiting on chocolate chip.