Monday, December 01, 2008

A PAIR OF QUEENS IF EVER THERE WERE SOME

Grandma Juju holding my new born daughter back in 2000.

The manager of The Complaints Department is a big puking putz for sending out a meme. Worst part is that he is so dadgum lazy that he doesn't even send it personally, but just tacks the thing on to the end of his post as if we should comply. I didn't think I would, but just for fun I checked out the fourth photo in my iPhoto library. It's one of my favorite photos.

Grandma is now deceased, having passed on earlier this year. Granny is holding my baby girl not long after she was born. I love this photo. The pain still stings, especially for my mother. This will be our first Christmas without Juju. But we are keeping positive and thankful working to remember good things. So I'll post this picture of my granny, but not because of any stinking meme.

No comments: