Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ANOTHER YEAR ANOTHER AWARD SHOW

I barely made it to the blogger's meeting last night. School gets in the way sometimes, but I'm glad I got to go. I met so many nice new bloggers. I was glad to put a face to the britches (Sugar B). She was not new to me. The others, however, were blogs I was unaware of. Sorry kids. Now I know and I've added them to the blog roll. 

My linking finger hurts so I didn't put links in the post. Here are the folks that were new to me:

  • A Fool of Myself
  • Daily Adventures
  • The Springfield Foodie
  • Show-Me Opinions

Welcome, all. Please continue to come to the blogger's meetings. We don't take ourselves too seriously. 

2 comments:

Sugar Britches said...

Back at 'cha Big J!

GCook said...

Hahaha, well you are now added to our blogroll as well. Thanks for the add. Look forward to reading and discussing with you more in the future.