Saturday, June 27, 2009

HELLUVA WEEK FOR JEHOVAH

Click here to read Jason Rohrblogger's Top Ten Things Overheard in Heaven Last Week. Why? Because he's funny, that's why. And, I emailed JR and told him I needed something funny to post on my poor old blog. He obliged just fine. Ain't he a nice feller?

I can only hope that the best of scotch (aged 18 millennium) is readily available up there in the netherworlds. I wonder what shape the ice is? Can you grab your crotch in Heaven? I assume you can't diddle little boys.

1 comment:

Jason Rohrblogger said...

Glad to oblige anytime, Jack. And as always, thank you for the link.

I imagine the ice in Heaven is glacially pure and the scotch flows in fountains like water.

I do believe the diddling of little boys was outlawed by Leviticus 18:22 and 20:18 four millennia ago. Perhaps MJ ended up taking the elevator south to permanent Neverland...