Sunday, June 14, 2009

NETFLIX STREAMING MOVIES TO MY TV

It's better than pay-per-view. We have watched tons of movies this weekend, despite being so dadgum busy.

  • Friday Night: Went to bed at 2 a.m. (I helped with the teens at our church lock-in.)
  • Saturday Night: Got home at 9:30 p.m. after driving to Windsor, MO to watch my cousin's band play for 45 minutes. They were really good.

The quality is very good. Some are even in high def, which is extra nice. Most of the movies are older, but that's working for me. What have we streamed to our TV:

High School Musical 3
Peter and the Wolf (2008 Oscar, Best Animated Short)
Cloak & Dagger (a childhood favorite of mine)
Ghost Busters

I've also found several Black Belt theater flicks to watch when I need a bad chop sockey in the afternoon. I'm loving it. And now most of the movies sent to me are on Blu Ray, which is awesome. Go Netflix.

1 comment:

The CDM said...

Cheesy dub work, special effects and martial arts, and it's all on demand...life is good.