Friday, April 03, 2009

WARM WEATHER AND GAS SAVINGS: BUY A MOTORCYCLE


Spring is here, or at least on it is on its way. The summer time gas hike is not far behind. Warm weather and gas savings go hand-in-hand if you own a motorcycle. It just so happens that Fat Jack has a motorcycle for sale. The reason I am selling it is because my wife bought me a Harley as a present.

1999 Honda Shadow ACE
750 cc
15,600 miles
$4,500

The Honda was my first bike, and it is a dandy. I hate to get rid of it. I would prefer keeping it for my daughter, but I cannot justify having two motorcycles. She’s only 8-years-old afterall.

I have ridden it to Sturgis, South Dakota for the biker rally; Sturgis, Kentucky several times for that biker rally; and rode it through Yellowstone National Park. It is comfortable, reliable and never given me any trouble. The only things I’ve done are add on lots of extras, and take it in for routine maintenance.

The Extras include:
  • Slash-cut pipes
  • Carburetor rejeted
  • 10-inch rise handlebars
  • (the original beach bars are also included)
  • Floorboards
  • Detachable backrest
  • Windshield (adjustable)
  • Leather saddlebags
  • Grips
  • Highway pegs

For more information contact me at: fatjacksrants@mac.com



1 comment:

The CDM said...

I have in my possesion 8 12 packs of Mr. Pibb. If it were solely up to Skinny Kitty, I believe we could do business.