Friday, July 24, 2009

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Although I find some of his remarks rather interesting, I wish Charles Hedrick and all those who respond to him, would just leave the opinions page alone. I'm tired of the private little feud they are having about religion. Let's talk about authentic issues (not theological ones).

I would like to see more thoughtful, reflective letters. I would like to hear from someone with concrete reasons and documented examples of why Obama's plan won't work or how it will really affect us so badly. I'd like to see the same from someone who can explain exactly how his bill will really work.

Enough condescending letters or rehashed talking points from political nobodies. I want to hear more from the Congressional Budget Office and from the American Medical Association. I haven't heard anything substantial beyond some blogger's rants and restating of Coulter, Mancow or Rush. Thanks, but I'd rather hear more reporting on the health care bill than just getting it from Obama. It's his plan so he's going to put the best foot forward.

Did I miss this great reporting? If so, tell me about it. I would like to know more from serious and unbiased sources. Is this really too much to ask?

No comments: