Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I HAD HALF

Tonight, we went out to eat with grandma. I ate half: half of the fajita burrito, half of the chips, half of the rice, half of the beans. I even ate only half of the chips. I was still hungry when I quit, but I waited and soon my belly told my brain that it was full. By the time I left I felt full, almost too full if you can imagine that. I can barely imagine it myself.

The weight loss program I am in is a lot of work, takes a lot of time, requires a lot of energy, but I think it is paying off. I lost two more pounds last week. It's slow enough but I can see progress although it feels like a grudge match some of the time. Tonight was easy.

I'm even wondering if I could have eaten less than I did. I think eating half may have been too much, but I will cross that burning bridge another day. For now, I will celebrate my eating half.

No comments: