Sunday, August 24, 2008

Really, He Sucks That Bad!

I like those criminally-based post-apocalyptic, Road Warrior-styled movies with lots of action and bloodshed. What self-respecting man doesn't? I wouldn't even consider seeing DEATH RACE in the theatres, but initially I entertained the idea of adding it to my Netflix queue.

Then I realize something sad, something disturbing, something that makes me shudder and dribble a bit of urine down my pant leg. DEATH RACE is written and directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, the same Paul W.S. Anderson responsible for such abdominal-cramping, molestations of celluloid as MORTAL COMBAT and EVENT HORIZON.

No thank you, my friends, I shall pass. I won't even waste a netflix queue slot for this guy. The only reason I botheredd with a blog post is I was bored. So bored that I wasted keystrokes on the pitiful excuse of a movie maker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, c'mon Jack, Anderson is a god compared to Uwe Boll!