Saturday, May 02, 2009

GRASS CLIPPINGS

The fat doctor is pretty hip on the idea that I should have 2-3 meatless meals a week. I, on the other hand, am not so keen on the idea. I likes my flesh foods, but I am giving it a chance.

Skinny Kitty went out and picked up dinner the other night. I requested a healthy alternative and we chose Subway. She came home with a big, fat, vegetarian foot long sub. She smiled and said the doctor wanted me to eat some meatless meals. Dang. It was actually okay, but I wasn't expecting a veggie sandwich.

Today the family came into town so we went out to eat. Too much of that puts on the pounds, don't you know. We ate at J. Parrinos and I had the soup and salad. The veggie meal was my choice this time. They have an incredible Marketplace Salad there with greens, onions, artichokes, mushrooms, maters, provel cheese and a wonderful dressing.

I'm trying; I really am. This weight loss business is really hard stuff.

No comments: