Tuesday, May 05, 2009

POOPOO ON THE SUPERMAJORITY

Would it surprise you to know that I think Obama has done a good job so far? If you read this blog often it shouldn't surprise you. You might, however, be surprised to find that I am not in favor of a filibuster proof super majority in Congress, even when it is in favor of the liberals. I do not believe having all branches of government run by one party is a good thing for the country.

With great power comes … complicated and nasty fights for exclusive rights of the reins. We've seen it with Republicans and I am assuming we will see the same with the Democratic majority. After all, there is no such thing as a Christian politician.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is right pretty good. Just dumped a debt of about $11,300.00 on every American man woman and child,
spent more money in his first 100+ days than all presidents from Washington forward including Bush and is asking for $80-90 billion more while planning on gutting our defense budget. Way to go I am very Happy I voted for you.